As the name suggests, Express Intelligent Enterprise Awards are given away to Indian enterprises or Indian subsidiaries of MNCs that demonstrate innovative use of a particular technology or a combination of technologies for distinct business benefit. This includes deploying a completely new solution or an innovative use of an existing technology to gain a competitive edge, improve operations, become more responsive to customers and partners or, simply, to add to the top or bottom line.
Nominations from Indian enterprises are sought for the Express Intelligent Enterprise Awards across the different technology categories. The nominations will be shortlisted, reviewed, and judged by a panel of Editors from the Express Computer team, and the winners will be felicitated at Technology Senate, Kolkata, 8-10 June 2017.
Eligibility Criteria/Rules & Regulations:
1. Any Indian enterprise or subsidiary of an MNC
2. An organization can apply in any of the two awards given away at Express Technology Senate (Intelligent Enterprise and Security Strategist). While multiple nominations can be submitted, each nomination must be submitted separately.
3. The company must have a registered office in India and should have been in active business for at least two years.
4. The system, project or solution for which nomination is sought should have been implemented between April 1, 2016 and March 31, 2017.
5. IT vendors may submit an IT system that is used internally, but must not submit a product or service that they sell.
6. Past winners are allowed entry—provided the nomination is for new projects and solutions.
7. Sponsors of Express Technology Senate 2015 are not allowed to participate.
8. Submissions with wrong or inadequate information will be considered invalid.
9. Entrants must agree to be featured, along with their nominated system and organization, in Express Computer and other Express Group publications.
10. The last date for filing nominations is May 17 2017
Tips & Guidelines
1. The judging panel is on the lookout for companies that have broken new ground in using IT systems/initiatives/projects in adding value to their customers or in solving a key business problem.
2. The nominated project should articulate the strategic impact that it has had such as creation of new revenue channels, or new business areas, or an initiative that has transformed the nominee’s industry or sector.
3. Clearly spell out the goals that your organization was trying to achieve with the initiative or project.
4. Provide as many details or numbers as you can about the nominated project, including project dates, time-lines, history, milestones, costs, etc.